We are hiring...Join Our Team!
Drive Thru Job Fairs and Zoom Interviews happening daily/weekly!
Next Event on Saturday, April 10, 10-1
Click on the link to participate and RSVP https://forms.gle/TDxXJYndKhJpFsuJ7
Minimum qualifications for drivers
- Must be 21+ and have a valid Arizona drivers license
- Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less
- Must be able to move boxes up to 70 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must consent to a drug screening
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers
What does a Delivery Associate do?
- Drives a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community
- Commonly works 4 days a week with potential of being on-call
- Typical working days are 10 hours
- Overtime available
- Follows strict safety standards on and off the road
- Interacts with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process
What does Packages, LLC offer?
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- Competitive Wages including incentives
- Employee Benefits including Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Protective masks, cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer
- All vehicles are safe and adhere to a strict maintenance schedule
***Packages, LLC is an independant contractor and is not employed by Amazon***